DONA Summit 2022

View Only
  • 1.  Seeing credits

Posted 11-12-2022 14:38
    Hi! Does anyone know how to view the credits earned from the workshops completed for the summit on the DONA website?
    Thanks ahead!

Sent from my iPhone

• 2.  RE: Seeing credits

Posted 11-13-2022 08:34
    I don't know if they are compiled somewhere but I took screen shots of each certificate as I completed a course. I figured when I recertify I would drop the images onto a doc. If we don't have to show what was completed this way please someone let me know. 
    Example

------------------------------
    Missy Bailey PCD(DONA)
    Kansas City MO
    (816) 607-1554

• 3.  RE: Seeing credits

Posted 11-13-2022 08:39
    Thanks, Missy, I also did save that way.. but there’s a way they get recorded, I believe in a library under your name…at least I thought so!

Sent from my iPhone

• 4.  RE: Seeing credits

Posted 11-14-2022 01:14

Hi Janice,

you can see a listing of the certificates when you log into your DONA Elevate account, then click on 'My Dashboard', and on that page select 'Transcript/Achievements'.

For each topic/webinar it will give you the title, the number of CHs earned, the date you earned them, and there will be a link to 'View/Print Certificate'.

When it is time for recertification you can then simply select all the webinars you comleted during your certification period (there is a filter function, as well), and then print them as PDF, and add them to your recertification application. (You will need to submit copies of the actual certificates, not a copy of the transcript.)

I hope this helps.

In the doula spirit,
    Uta

--
    Uta Mattox, AdvCD(DONA)
    Germany

• 5.  RE: Seeing credits

Posted 11-14-2022 08:37
    Thank you , Uta. Also, does the recertification have to be printed and mailed? Not online, correct?
    Thanks,
    Janice

Sent from my iPhone

• 6.  RE: Seeing credits

Posted 11-14-2022 11:16

Janice,

certainly the application could be printed and mailed, if you prefer and that works the best for you.If ou mail it, I would recommend  use something that alllows for tracking, and be sure to keep a copy of everything for your records.

However, the recommended route would be the electronic upload. You will receive instructions and the link with your receipt, after you py the recertification application fee online. To do that you log into your personal account on the DONA ebsite, and pay the invoice there.

For the electronic upload, you will need your (fully completed and signed) application/affidavit, your receipts, and all of the documentation for your continuing education, combined into one PDF. That is what you will upload.

I hope this helps,
    Uta

--
    Uta Mattox, AdvCD(DONA)
    Germany

• 7.  RE: Seeing credits

Posted 11-14-2022 11:47
    Thank you, Uta. You have been very helpful!

Janice Metjian PCD(DONA)
    Watertown MA
    (617) 921-8570