DONA Summit 2022

View Only
  • 1.  Post viewing

Posted 10-27-2022 08:01

I am questioning if I remember correctly if we can view the sessions for credit after the conference. Does anyone know that for sure? I want to watch live but the kids are out of school for their own conferences, last soccer game, church events etc will make it impossible to be live and get the info & CEUs for recertification next year. Thanks. 

Missy Bailey PCD(DONA)
    KCMO

------------------------------
    Missy Bailey
    Kansas City MO
    (816) 607-1554

• 2.  RE: Post viewing

Posted 10-27-2022 10:03
    Hi Missy,

You'll have access to the conference for 60 days after the summit ends to finish up viewing.  It will take a few days to get the live sessions uploaded for on-demand viewing, but you will have immediate on-demand access to the pre-recorded sessions after their individual start times.  

If you're able to attend any of the live sessions, please do! You'll get the opportunity to interact in the chat box and at times connect with DONA Leaders.

Have a great weekend! 

Warmly, Melissa

Melissa Harley, AdvCD(DONA), BDT(DONA)
    mharley@capitalcitydoulaservices.com

• 3.  RE: Post viewing

Posted 10-27-2022 10:21
    Thank you for reassuring me ☺️ I do plan to be live as much as possible and really look forward to my first conference. 

-Missy Bailey PCD(DONA)

Missy Bailey
    Kansas City MO
    (816) 607-1554

• 4.  RE: Post viewing

Posted 11-02-2022 17:28
    Good evening, I was trying to view some of the sessions from the Summit but it not let me see any of it, it says that its not ready or something. Could  you tell me when I could see the rest of the sessions, I went to a birth so I could stay in the Live sessions.
    Thank you
    Doula 4 you with Love

Jeralie DAVIS Elementary Education BA
    Goldsboro NC
    (919) 920-4569

• 5.  RE: Post viewing

Posted 11-02-2022 17:49
    Hi there,

The pre-recorded sessions are all available at this time. The live sessions were recorded over the weekend and are being processed (getting closed captions, downloaded and uploaded). I expect that they should be posted by the end of the week.

Thanks, Melissa

• 6.  RE: Post viewing

Posted 11-12-2022 09:26
    Can someone give me the link again for the pearls of wisdom survey that was mentioned in the chat of several of the sessions.

Thanks again for a wonderful job!! 

Cheri B. Grant RN, ICCE,CLC,ICD,CD, BDT(DONA)
    COLLINSVILLE OK
    (918) 606-4561