DONA Summit 2022

View Only
  • 1.  2022 Summit Login Details

Posted 10-27-2022 10:00

Hello DONA Summit Attendees!  

I'm posting the login email below in case any of your SPAM filters blocked it.  Here's the URL to the Elevate platform to log in. You'll use your regular DONA login credentials. The Summit starts at 10:00 am Eastern Time and will run on an Eastern Time schedule for the duration.   

Let us know if you have questions! 

Melissa
    2022 Conference Coordinator

2022 DONA Summit Login Instructions

Please test your login prior to the summit start using the instructions below: 

1. Visit the conference website: https://elevate.dona.org/2022-summit-home-page 

2. Press Login to be directed to the sign in portal. The credentials will be the same as your login information for the DONA website and DONA Connect.  

3. Enter your username and password in the boxes provided and click Login 

4. Once you are signed in, you will be redirected to the DONA International Summit Homepage. Press Schedule in the top menu bar to view the schedule for each day. 

For login or password help, please contact DONA@dona.org

How to Access Summit Sessions

Once you are signed in using the instructions above, you will be able to access the summit website and join the live sessions. 

1. On the summit website, click "Schedule" at the top menu bar and choose the applicable conference day 

2. Select your desired session from the agenda and click "Watch Session" to view     
         a. Please Note: You will have access to each session 5 minutes prior to its start time. 

If you are unable to access a session, please contact DonaSupport@meetingachievements.com

Networking Lounge

Stop by the networking lounge to connect with other attendees! The chat room and live networking Zoom Meeting will be open for the duration of the summit for you to connect with other individuals. There will also be exclusive networking conversations during the lunch break each day.       
    Note: You must be logged in to access the networking lounge 

Click here to visit the networking lounge: https://elevate.dona.org/2022-summit-networking-lounge 

------------------------------
    Melissa Harley, AdvCD(DONA), BDT(DONA)
    mharley@capitalcitydoulaservices.com

• 2.  RE: 2022 Summit Login Details

Posted 10-28-2022 08:57
    Excited about the Summit!  Looking forward to catching a bit live but will have to do most recorded later.   Just realized I am not sure what I am doing to record the CEU's?  Am I listening for code words?  Taking quizzes?  Will this be covered in the introduction this morning?  

Thanks for your help!  

Blessings,

Tamara

• 3.  RE: 2022 Summit Login Details

Posted 10-29-2022 18:26
    Hoping you are seeing that there is an evaluation you complete and then there is a quick test you take and you then get a certificate for each session.  You can also add it to you elevate account at DONA so you are all set at recertification time.  I think they have a little video for us available. Not sure where that it- but it explains how to add the certificates to our DONA Elevate Platform.  I bet it will land in a library at some point and they will also post it here.

Connie Sultana, BA, CD/BDT(DONA), ICCE, LCCE
    DONA Int'l Birth Doula Trainer
    Lamaze-Approved Childbirth Educator Trainer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    707 695-2568
    www.conniesultana.com
    conniesultana@sbcglobal.net
    @conniesultanadoula on Instagram

• 4.  RE: 2022 Summit Login Details

Posted 10-30-2022 06:28

Hello Tamara,

I hope you have been enjoying the conference so far! :-)

When you click on the session (either on the summit page or as an on-demand session in your Dashboard on DONA Elevate), you will see several tabs, e.g. for info, speaker(s), handouts, and one of the tabs is labeled Contents. Click on that.

Then you will immediatels see what you need to do, and the order:

1. Watch (entire!) session
    2. complete session evaluation (valuable feedback for DONA, but also for the speaker(s)!)
    3. complete  Post Test Questions, and pass (you need at least 2 out of three correct answers)
    and 4. will then be your certificate of completion. It will be recorded on DONA Elevate automatically.

I would recommend to also download it to your own files, so that you have a copy yourself, as well.

DONA Elevate will have a record of all the sessions you completed, and the contact hours you earned. When the time comes for your recertification, you will need to gather all the ones from within your certification period (or at least enough to meet the required contact hours), and submit them with your application.

I hope this helps.

And enjoy the next couple of months as you continue watching all the other sessions that you were not able to attend right now, or maybe even watch one or the other again (another advantage of the virtual conference!).

In the doula spirit,
    Uta

--
    Uta Mattox, AdvCD(DONA)
    Germany

• 5.  RE: 2022 Summit Login Details

Posted 10-31-2022 19:32
    Hello,

When will the replay of the live webinars be available to watch?  

Blessings,

Tamara

• 6.  RE: 2022 Summit Login Details

Posted 10-31-2022 19:44
    I saw it listed as 5-7 days after the Summit.

Connie Sultana, BA, CD/BDT(DONA), ICCE, LCCE
    DONA Int'l Birth Doula Trainer
    Lamaze-Approved Childbirth Educator Trainer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    707 695-2568
    www.conniesultana.com
    conniesultana@sbcglobal.net
    @conniesultanadoula on Instagram